viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

POST 9: Financial independece

Hello there, today’s post is about money and how affects our daily life. It’s often said that money doesn’t bring you happiness, but for me (and this is just a personal opinion) it’s very necessary to afford every basics we have in our life, access to a lot of benefits and also to give us a treat, therefore to be happy, even if the feeling it’s not permanent.
Now I’m only a dentistry student, and I don’t have a permanent job besides college doesn’t let me work because of the study. So actually all my money comes from my parents, they give me an allowance every month and I then have to make magic to survive with a least one buck at the end of the month hehe. I’m always trying to save money whatever the situation it is, because I know someday when I will really need it or want something expensive, I can buy it. I never spend my allowance immediately; I always manage to use ¼ of it every week. I don’t use credit cards because for me at this age it’s personally more comfortable to pay with cash.
When I finally get a consistent job, I think I’ll be saving a lot of money every year for my holidays, so I'll can travel everywhere I want (that’s one of my major purposes on life), and also I will take the rest to live and pay the basics.


I think wealth distribution in Chile, as well as many other countries, is a totally disaster and it’s only profit for big companies, and that really sucks.

1 comentario:

  1. I also do magic here to make the money last jajjaja, it's amazing how fast you can spend money if you are not organized and managed in a good way. I also plan to save money to travel once I have a job, I think going to know other countries or other regions of the country is a good way to invest money, see the country in which we live and the countries with which we share the Earth :)
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar