viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

POST 6: Technologies and society

Hi, today I’m going to talk about a controversial topic that has been among people these years, and it’s about how technologies and socials networks have changed our lifestyle between our relationships.
Social media made us less interactive with people. In my personal opinion, this is what sums up all this discussion: before any existing network on internet, we only had a few options to talk with friends, like talking by phone, or just by seeing them and spending a good talk, nowadays people just sends a pair of messages to know how are each other and that’s all. So, I think relationships are now more distant than before.
Also, for me it’s very annoying when someone is seeing his phone just when it’s talking with me, or when eating, it's very rude. It’s like they are not putting attention to what are you saying, making the situation less comfortable.
However, technology isn’t totally bad, it has also a good point, and it’s to stay communicated with people you can`t see regularly. This also helps to know rapidly if something happens, like on whatsapp, you can know if someone had an accident, needs your help or know where you are.

As a personal experience, I used to spend a lot of time on social networks and technological gadgets, but now that I’m at university I don’t have much time, as I have to spend more time studying and seeing my girlfriend. Good bye!









6 comentarios:

  1. Juan, I totally agree with you!! We have to control ourselves from the excess of internet.
    Great blog btw!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think just like you. It's really rude when you're talking with someone and she or he is using the phone all the time, I feel like I'm not talking to anyone. Nowadays people don't know how to comunicate. I'm happy to know that there are people who still think like me. I really liked your post. See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm totally agree with you ! I think in the same way... Is veeery annoying when you are talking with a friend and they are just looking their phones everytime !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Really true, we need to control when to use our cell phones, and when not, because it's really annoying when you are talking with someone and they don't look at you because they are at their cell phones.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ravelo! I'm glad you have changed your habits and reduce the hours you spend on social networks, it's a very good thing, I'm trying too!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Juancho ajjajaja I also think that people are more aware of their cell phone that talking to another person face to face, and it's a very unpleasant circumstance u.u

    ResponderEliminar