viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

POST 7: how green am I?


Hi, today’s topic is about environmental care! It’s an usually heard term these days, especially now with all the global warming problem, pollution in cities, etc. But, why are we where we are? I think it comes mostly from people, yeah; people who don’t take care about environment at all, because they haven’t learned friendly practices to look after the world. It’s true that now television and politicians have promoted recycling and taking care of our dump, but it’s not enough. We need to create more conscious about this, starting in home.

Personally I’ve been more careful lastly these years, because now that I’m 18 I can clearly see what triggers not to be responsible, I mean, always trying to recycle what I use in home, taking everything useless to thrash, and turning off lights when we are not using it. I also love riding my bike, y personally like it more than going to a place by car (but obviously just if is not too long). I’m not part of any organization related to environmental care, and I think I’m not going to join anyone, because I don’t find it necessary, at least for me. I believe just with our will we can change our way to a better and cleaner life.


So, summing up all this topic, our society needs a change on their mentality, especially in Santiago, where I believe it’s more polluted than any other city in Chile. Guys, keep your streets clean, don’t make loud noises, avoid driving when you can, and stop impairing the sky with gases! It's all what I'm asking. Have a nice weekend.
                                                      

2 comentarios:

  1. I think the same as you, we people need urgently a change of mentality, we need to change your switch to start taking care of our home, the Earth.
    P.D.: I love bikes too, If I had a bike here in Santiago I would use it every day.
    Greetings!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome Post !! I think the same way as you :)
    We need to change the mentality and try to save the world !!
    As ceci and you, i love to ride bikes to :) i thinks is the best sensation ever haha

    ResponderEliminar