viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

POST 5: My future job


loke those faces!
Hello there, today I’m very tired so I’ll make this very short. I just had an intense exam, so I didn’t sleep well L hope you’ll understand it.


So, my future job, yeah…  Despite it’s pretty obvious that I’m going to work onto something related with dentistry, if I could get another job in wich I’d be pleased, I would take it immediately, like something  related with animals (someday I’m gonna talk about them because I freakin’ love animals!) and somewhere else far away from Chile.




But then again, dentistry: I really like this career, therefore, also be a dentist. Just the idea of talking with my patients, getting them a query and seeing how I help their lives makes me pretty glad. I’d like to work first in a public Health center so I could know how is it to work at public service. Then I would like to have my own query, because I think it’s more orderly and organized. I would like to travel to a lot of Dentistry-related seminaries, so I could still be learning more and more about the job I’ll be doing for an almost entire life. I don’t see me working on an office because I find it pretty boring; I’d like to be running from here to there doing different queries and surgeries.
I still don’t know what Major I’m going to take but I still have a lot of time to decide, as university goes on. I think that’s all, have a good weekend!


5 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Awesome job <3 It makes me glad too !
    I think is one of the most beautiful jobs on the planet !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love animals too, once I thought studying veterinary but dentistry called me more, despite that, animals still my passion, and you can always have a hobby, like help animals in risk or something.
    Greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a coincidence! I don't imagine me in any other career besides dentistry... The idea is that you also can do others things that you like, like the animals stuff..

    ResponderEliminar