viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

POST 8: Good and bad points of my life

Hello everyone! Today is a very sunny day and it’s very hot, it feels almost like being on hell L. Anyways, today’s topic is about my super extraordinary ordinary life! Sounds silly, but it’s how I see it. I’m not saying that I hate my life, but personally, I think that it runs through ups and downs.
Let’s talk about my life in general terms: I was born in Santiago, then I moved to Puerto Montt when I was 3, and then back to Santiago when I was 14. I enjoyed a lot living my childhood, and now I always get homesick when I remember it, because it was there where I made all my friends as a kid. It was very sad when my father told me we had to move back to Santiago, so summer of 2010 is a point of my life I didn’t like it so much.
I'm just in love with this city
 But now that I live here (and I think I’m going to stay for a long time) I feel Santiago as my only city where I've lived, and that’s because my life and family fits very well here: I’ve made my closest friends, I’ve chosen what I really like to study, and my family has passed trough a good situation.


2014 has been an excellent year for me, because I entered to the University, I passed all my exams pretty well this first semester, and now I’m about to finish it like in 3 or 4 weeks more. I’m very excited for that! I just can’t wait to finish my first year. I’ve also met my girlfriend this year as you know because, yeah, it’s like the third time I talk about her here (I’m pretty in love haha), so I personally believe I cannot ask for more. Have a nice weekend!

8 comentarios:

  1. We're living in hell today, I feel somewhat homesick of the winter D:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I didn't know that you live in Puerto Montt all your childhood, I imagine you had a very good time there :). I'm glad you feel like that with your life: extraordinary ordinary lifes rocks :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. whaaaaaaaaaaaaat up ravelazo? I didn't know that you lived in Pto Montt, my grandparent live there and I always go on summer or when I can... say hi to Rena :) haha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I remember you told me you have lived in Puerto Montt, it's understandable you miss it because you lived a lot of time there!! but it's good you enjoy your new life here in Santiago with your family and girlfriend :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a great year 2014!! jajaj And being in love is the best, one begins to see the world differently :3
    Greetings :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I thought that you were a great person. That is how you seem to be to someone to read your blog. But no, you are not that kind of person :'(((((((((( I know that in the fund of your heart you are a murulieber. Don't lie.

    I like Pto Montt btw
    bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Juancho, I also when I was a little boy lived in the south, but I lived a year only, thus I didn't so sad jajajaja I hope you are fine :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ohhh last part was so cute HAHA. I didn't know you had lived in Puerto Montt, my grandpa lives there :) I think it's an amazing city.
    I'm just like you I think it's really hard to get away from your friends, but it's amazing that you're happy now.
    See you

    ResponderEliminar